Private, venture funded rapidly growing SaaS company is looking for a key member to join our team. This individual will be responsible for all the day-to-day technical sales engagement activities with our direct customers.
- Work with customers and Engineers to determine hardware/software requirements and usage patterns, and provide recommendations and solutions in the form of Excel Models for scalability and integration of Boardwalk platform.
- Collaborate with channel partners and Sales team to implement and upgrade Boardwalk's platform to co-exist with Enterprise Applications and to fulfill customer needs;
- Prepare technical documentation on how to use Boardwalk platform and how to integrate other enterprise systems using SQL, Java and Objective C;
- Work with Sales team to develop custom demonstrations of Boardwalk's platform using Excel Modelling and VBA macros to highlight platform features and functionalities using Boardwalk
- Design Framework (Universal Template) and Boardwalk integration framework (Super Merge); and
- Prepare presentations regarding Boardwalk's Cell level patented database and applications to address customer's needs.
- Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent degree) in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronics & Communication Engineering, or a related discipline; and
- One year of experience as a Sales Engineer, Trainee Intern-Systems Analyst, Computer Systems Analyst, or a related occupation.
- The required experience must include one year of experience with SQL, Excel Modeling, VBA, Java and Objective C.
- Full-time (40 hours per week)